Learn more about PSTL and what we do for the public and our members.
Psychotherapy Saint Louis (PStL) is the largest multidisciplinary professional organization of psychotherapists in the St. Louis area. Our membership includes licensed professional counselors, licensed clinical social workers, licensed marriage and family therapists, licensed psychologists, and licensed psychiatrists.
Our members value the importance of confidentiality and choice in psychotherapy. We serve as a community mental-health resource via our:
- Find a Therapist Service
- Find a Speaker Directory
- information on this site dedicated to answering questions “About Therapy” and providing “Mental Health Info”
We serve the professional community by helping members raise the level of their skills and by promoting their practices via our:
- Practice building consultation groups
- Business of practice consultation groups
- Educational programs
- Social and networking events
- Very active members’ listserv
If you are a licensed psychotherapist interested in membership and and you support PStL’s values, learn more at our signup page. If you would like more information about PStL, please contact us.
Ask a question about Psychotherapy Saint Louis.